Sunday, March 16, 2014

Singer My Tam as ground 'cold' and 'arrogant'



Singer My Tam as ground 'cold' and 'arrogant'

'Painted brown hair mi' sudden image change from gentle, loving to cold in new photo series.


Mỗi lần xuất hiện trên sân khấu, Mỹ Tâm thường cho

Every time appeared on stage, singer My Tam long hair often drop or bend naturally curly keen to show off the features of the mature woman. However, in the new images made ​​by Rays stylist and makeup artist Cu-tie, "brown hair nightingale" complete makeover.

my-tam11-117092-1368223559_500x0.jpg
Bới

By high hair, beautiful face, revealing a bit "stubborn", singer My Tam posing cold, but lovely still exudes the charm.

my-tam3-173591-1368223560_500x0.jpg
Vừa qua, Mỹ Tâm được nhiều người khen vì có hành động kịp thời trấn an tinh thần của fan
Recently, singer My Tam is widely praised for timely action to reassure the fans spirit fanclub actions backlash before her not winning the "Favorite Female Singer" at HTV Awards. Besides, she also expects Ho Ngoc Ha, the winner in this category because of the upset.

my-tam5-969084-1368223560_500x0.jpg
Mỹ Tâm cũng mới trở thành
Singer My Tam has also become ambassador to Vietnam for MTV Exit. She has completed the voiceover for the documentary film "Enslaved: An MTV EXIT Special" and the movie will be aired in the near future.

my-tam12-567585-1368223560_500x0.jpg
Trong buổi họp báo của MTV Exit vào ngày 15/5 tới tại Hà Nội, ban tổ chức sẽ chính thức bổ nhiệm Mỹ Tâm làm Đại sứ.
As hard in charitable activities, so when you receive an invitation to the MTV Exit ambassador, she immediately accepted the invitation. With a reputation and great influence, the organizers hope, singer My Tam will mobilize a lot of people to join the campaign against human trafficking.
my-tam7-546971-1368223560_500x0.jpg
a
In addition to social activities, this time, the American Heart performed less involved to focus for many musical projects.
Posted By: Unknown

Singer My Tam as ground 'cold' and 'arrogant'

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

About Us

Advertisment

Like Us

© Beautiful Vietnamese Girls All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Download Blogger Templates